Ubisoft is going to release Assassin’s Creed Odyssey patch 1.0.6 tomorrow, Check full details
Game company Ubisoft announced to release new patch for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey game. Company will release patch 1.0.6 tomorrow on its website. The patch size of the update is around 4.1 GB which will be available for download from its official website.
According to the update game will be updated to version 1.0.6, this update adds the first story of The Lost Tales of Greece to game. This update also brings a new feature called auto-craft normal arrows, this feature becomes available in the game when resources are not available.
This patch also brings improvements in the design for example Mercenary menu is update to show unlock ranks and the rewards well in the game application.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is very famous action role-playing video game which is a creation of Ubisoft Quebec. This game is ublished by Ubisoft. This game was initially released on 05 October 2018, now company is going to release a patch 1.0.6 for this game.
This update comes with various fixes and updates which will make playing game a pleasure. This update provides fixes for various player and NPC animation related issued faced by games in previous version of this game.
This patch will be release as auto-download from the games software after its release tomorrow.
Company released following details for the upcoming patch:
Xbox One: 4.1 GB
PS4: 4.1 GB
PC: 3.6 GB
Check out the most notable changes with Patch 1.0.6 below.
Warning: Please note that this article contains major story spoilers.
- Added the first story of The Lost Tales of Greece to the game.
- Added a feature to the game to auto-craft normal arrows when enough resources are available.
- You can now access the Detailed Character’s Statistics from the inventory.
- Improved Mercenary menu to properly show the unlocked ranks and associated rewards.
- The economic advantages earned with Mercenary Tiers was increased.
- The costs to upgrade Gear items has been decreased.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Evie and Bayek Lieutenants to be available in the game.
- Addressed several issues with Orichalcum Ore either being misplaced or not lootable.
- The first story of The Lost Tales of Greece was added to the game.
- A category for The Lost Tales of Greece was added to Quest Log.
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Regular Arrows Auto-Crafting
- You can now select the Arrow Auto-Crafting option for Normal arrows in your arrow quiver slot in the inventory.
- When activated, arrows will be crafted automatically when the player fires them all, if the player has sufficient resources available.
- This option can be toggled on/off at any time.